Friday, May 24, 2013

Every Body is Beautiful


 


UGH.....If only I could lose these love handles, or this belly fat, or these cottage cheese thighs I could be happy! Look at her perfect butt, nose, hair, teeth, ect; If I only had her body, I could love myself.

"STOP IT.....STOP IT, RIGHT NOW!!!!!" Says the angel my shoulder. God loves you and thinks that you are perfect. You may be a size 0 or a size 20 but God thinks you're all a 10!

Here is a verse that helped me and might help you as well:

Ephesians 1:4 says, God’s love for you started in eternity, so you have never been unloved by God! Since God has always loved you, shouldn’t you love yourself?

Quit torturing yourself and telling yourself you are not beautiful because that couldn't be further from the truth! Fill the broken parts of your heart with the love of God and he will hold it together like cement.

I have another verse for those of you who are suffering from a broken heart about your body. Weather you've had an eating disorder, been bullied, depressed or even called names and it just wrecked you.

The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit (Psalms 34:18)

(If you have thought about suicide, are depressed, are being abused or have an eating disorder please talk to someone!)

 1-800-448-3000 - USA National Suicide and Crisis Hotline

 1−800−799−SAFE - Abuse and Crisis Hotline

 1-800-273-8255 - Crisis Hotline (Rape, Abuse,Depression, ect;)

1 comment: