Thursday, May 23, 2013

who am i...

My name is Jess, some of you may know me as @MTVJess but to my family and friends I am the God fearing, fun-loving, bubbly, unfiltered goofball. I am an open book and prefer it that way, you never know what you may learn from someone's mistakes and experiences. I have a big heart, sometimes too big for my own good but love makes the world go round. I am a firm believer in pay it forward, positive acts create a chain reaction and can change the world!

My best advice: Whatever you do, do your best!

My Motto: Faith, Family, Finances.

Favorite Color: Yellow, because it's happy like the sun.

Favorite Food: Chocolate duh!!

Favorite Brand: Under Armour

Favorite Animal: My little Pom Bradley

Anything else you'd like to know just ask but enough about me!

6 comments:

  1. I want to know what you mean by "God fearing".
    PS you are by far my favourite on the Real World gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A woman after God's own heart, seeking a relationship with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you on the Real World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kisses from Paris you were amazing on the Real World, your purity ring inspired me. Wish you the best and God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were amazing on the Real World! I have been on your side and I believe in GOD! Right now I am focusing to get lose weight because I want to stay active and be healthy. I enjoy your advices about food and working out so it really help me out here and I so needed that. Please continue with your advices because it does change some point of views in people. You go, girl! No excuse, No Shortcuts (like you always said) :)

    ReplyDelete